This is one of my favorite year round treats! - Xcskier20 —Xcskier20
Test Kitchen Notes
The pistachio filling in these chocolates is an enjoyable twist from the regular peanut butter cup. The gooey, green filling is perfect for Halloween -- try lightly toasting the nuts before grinding for a more robust flavor. - Stephanie —The Editors
dark chocolate, chopped
In This Recipe
1. Melt chocolate in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until 75% of chunks are melted.
3. Set out 24 mini muffin liners, and add one tablespoon of chocolate to each liner, using the back of the spoon to coat the sides of the liner.
4. Place the liners in the fridge for a half hour or the freezer for 10 minutes until completely solid.
5. Meanwhile, combine pistachios, salt, and butter in a food processor until smooth.
6. Add powdered sugar and one to two tablespoons of water until you have a thick frosting consistency.
7. Remove liners from cooling and add one tablespoon of pistachio mix to each liner.
8. Reheat remaining melted chocolate and cover the pistachio mix with remaining chocolate.