If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This lovely Pineapple Mango Smoothie is delicious, creamy & sugar-free. Perfect breakfast! —VibrantPlate
- 1 pineapple (small)
- 1 mango
- 1 banana
- 1 passion fruit
- 1 orange
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- toasted coconut flakes (optional)
- 2 teaspoons quinoa puffs (optional)
- raspberries to top
- Peel and slice pineapple, mango and banana. Add to blender. Cut passion fruit in half and scoop out the juice and seeds. Cut orange in half and squeeze out juice. Add to blender.
- Add greek yogurt and 1 cup water to blender and blend on high for a couple of seconds, until the ingredients blend into a smooth mixture. Add more water if the mix is too thick.
- Pour smoothie into glasses and top with toasted coconut flakes and quinoa puffs (optional) and a couple of raspberries (fresh or frozen). Serve.