If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A simple vegan Spring Potato Salad with a delicious Balsamic Vinaigrette, the perfect use of new potatoes! —VibrantPlate
- 200 grams new potatoes
- salt, pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups lettuce
- 2 radishes
- 1 small cucumber
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic
- Wash and dry new potatoes, then cut into smaller pieces, like pictured. Depending on the size of your potatoes, cut lengthwise and in half.
- Heat a pan on medium and add 1 tbs of olive oil. Add new potatoes and season with a pinch of salt. Stir to coat the potatoes in oil and cook for about 20 minutes, stirring regularly, until the potatoes soften and turn golden-brown.
- While the potatoes are cooking, wash, drain and cut lettuce. Wash, dry and thinly slice radishes and cucumber. Place lettuce, radishes and cucumber into a bowl.
- Make balsamic vinaigrette: pour 1/4 cup of olive oil in a cup, add balsamic vinegar and dijon mustard. Add a finely diced clove of garlic and some finely chopped chives. Season with salt and pepper. Whisk well until thoroughly combined.
- When the potatoes are cooked, remove from heat and let cool for a couple of minutes, then add to the salad. Pour balsamic vinaigrette over potatoes and salad and mix well. Serve.