If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A boozy, and creamy, fruity Summer milkshake with a twist. Dark cherries, ripe strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, and well-churned ice cream is the makings of a fantastic and luscious milkshake recipe, just add wine. Developed and originally published at styleandlivingprofile.com. —Abby Banks
- 3/4 cup Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup red wine (used a Velvety, Ripe Fruit wine at room temperature)
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 handful raspberries
- Blitz the ice cream in a blender along with the raspberries.
- Pour in the wine & vodka and give it a couple of pulses till everything comes together.
- Pour into glasses. Top with whipped cream, garnish with a raspberry and enjoy!