If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tell us about your recipe. —Vicky | Things I Made Today
- 8 ounces rhubarb, chopped on the bias
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups full fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon lavender, optional
- 2 tablespoons honey
- In a large bowl, toss together rhubarb and sugar. Spread evenly on a small baking sheet and set aside for 1 hour (or longer) until sugar starts to break down the rhubarb.
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- Roast rhubarb for about 25-30 minutes, until tender. Let cool completely. Rhubarb can me made ahead of time. Store in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
- To assemble, divide yogurt amongst 4 bowls. Top with roasted rhubarb, pecans, lavender (if using) and honey.