If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: really, this is like a "best of sale".... just mid season rather than the end! the south is abundant with every ingredient right now. ergo, summer saccotosh. —M Todd LeBlanc
- 2 semi firm avocado, chilled, medium dice
- 2 ear grilled corn, chilled and cut off ear
- 1 jalapeño, stemmed and seeded. small dice
- 1/2 red onion, small dice
- 1 packet small firm cherry tomato, cut in halves
- 1/2 red bell, small dice
- 1/2 juice lemon
- 1/2 bunch cilantro or curly parsley
- 1 dash tony cahere's, salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups cleaned jumbo lump crab meat
- 1 dash rice wine vinegar
- cut corn kernels from corn and separate. place in large mixing bowl.
- dice onion, jalapeno, red bell and add to corn kernels
- add parsley, lemon juice, olive oil, rice wine vinegar, salt, pepper, and Tony Chachere's to bowl and mix
- dice avocado and hand fold into bowl to keep outer film from bleeding too much.
- keep covered in fridge. taste salt content after refrigeration. add crab just prior to serving.