If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My mother got this recipe from our next door neighbor over 40 years ago. It is rich and creamy and very easy to make. —ageekymom
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 (5) ounces cans Shrimp, tiny, deveined
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon onion flakes, minced style
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- salt to taste
- Rinse & drain shrimp. Combine all ingredients in mixer and blend well.
- Refrigerate 1-2 hours to allow flavors to blend. Serve with sturdy crackers.