If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Brunch time! This Crustless Smoked Salmon Everything Quiche is perfect for a lazy summer weekend breakfast with your favorite mimosas. —Paige
Makes 8 slices
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- a few shakes of hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 roma tomato, seeded and diced
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons everything bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375ºF and grease a standard pie dish.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, cream, salt, and hot sauce. Pour the egg mixture into the greased pie dish, then top with the smoked salmon pieces, capers, tomato, and red onion. Dot the cream cheese around the quiche and top with everything bagel seasoning. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the eggs are just set. Allow to rest for 5-10 minutes before serving, Garnish with chopped fresh chives, if desired.