If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A light, refreshing, and bubbly little number to make easy look fancy. We used tea to add a middle note in the punch and keep things balanced, and ice is a necessity in the cups! —Samantha Weiss Hills
Serves 6 to 8
- 3/4 cup gin
- 1 cup Pure Leaf Tea House Collection Sicilian Lemon & Honeysuckle Flavor Iced Tea
- Juice of 1 lemon, or more to taste
- 1/4 cup Lillet Blanc
- 1/4 cup Cocchi Americano Rosa
- 1 bottle Prosecco
- Lemon wheels for garnish
- Combine all ingredients except for bubbles in a punch bowl or pitcher and stir.
- Top with however much Prosecco you'd like, depending on tastes.
- Serve in ice-filled punch cups and garnish with a lemon wheel floating on top.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
More Great Recipes: