If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tell us about your recipe. —Vicky | Things I Made Today
For the sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
For the cabbage
- 1 small head red cabbage, halved, then each half cut into 4 wedges, each with a piece of the core in tact
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Fresh oregano, for garnish
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together olive oil, mustard, honey, vinegar, and salt. Set aside.
- Place cabbage wedges on a baking dish and drizzle with olive oil and salt. Flip and repeat the same on other side.
- Heat grill to high heat. Place cabbage wedges onto grill and cook, flipping occasionally, until cabbage is slightly charred and core is tender, about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove cabbage from grill and drizzle with sauce and oregano. Serve immediately.