If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tell us about your recipe. —Alannah | Kale Mary
For the balls
- 1 cup cashews
- 3/4 cup almond meal
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
For the shell
- 40 grams cacao butter
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- Put cashews, almond meal, maple syrup, vanilla extract, coconut oil and salt in a food processor and process on high until mixture is sticking together and the oils from the nuts start to release. Transfer to a bowl and place mixture in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Gently heat the cacao butter in a small saucepan. Once it has melted, add the coconut oil and maple syrup. Whisk and remove from the heat to cool.
- Remove mixture from freezer and start shaping into 14 even-sized balls. Dip each one in the cacao liquid and once you have done all of them, repeat the process.
- Return coated bliss balls to the freezer for at least 20 minutes. Eat straight from the freezer, or at room temp. Just be careful not to let them get too warm, or the chocolate shell will melt.