If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These steak bites are so incredibly easy to make and pair perfectly with this spicy blue cheese sauce and some grilled asparagus. The cajun-flavored marinade tenderizes the steak and tastes amazing.
Easily transportable in zip-loc bags, you can haul these babies anywhere and have dinner in a flash.
Poke your meat with a fork before marinading to maximize the amount of flavor that penetrates into the meat. —Tonja Engen
Ingredients for the Steak Bites
- 2 pounds Sirloin Steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Cajun Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Cracked Black Pepper
Ingredients for Blue Cheese Sauce
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Blue Cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup Mayo
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 1 Shallot, minced
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Hot Pepper Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, combine oil, garlic, red wine vinegar, soy sauce, honey, Worcestershire sauce, cajun seasoning, red pepper flakes, and black pepper, stirring to mix well. In a zip-lock bag, add marinade mixture and steak, shaking vigorously to coat meat evenly. Refrigerate steak 4–6 hours.
- When ready to cook, heat a grill to medium-high heat. Place steak on the grill for approximately 6 minutes on each side. When steak is cooked, let rest on a cutting board for 10 minutes then cut into 1-inch cubes.
- Serve on a platter with favorite grilled vegetable.