If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This genius creation comes to us from our friend, Maggie Morales of The Wholesome Bite —Alter Eco
cups Quinn Snack's Sea Salt GF Pretzels
cup Made in Nature Dates
Alter Eco Super Blackout Chocolate Bar
- Process dates in a food processor or a high speed blender until the mixture has reached a soft, sticky texture.
- Prepare an 8×8 pan with a piece of parchment paper lining the pan.
- Press the processed dates into the 8×8 pan.
- Pulse the pretzels in the food processor/ blender until chopped. Do not process them completely. (You will love the crunch!)
- Spread the pretzels over the dates in the 8×8 pan.
- Pour and spread the peanut butter over the dates and pretzels until everything is evenly covered.
- Sprinkle the cup of peanuts on top of the peanut butter.
- Lastly, melt the bar of Alter Eco chocolate in the microwave at 30 second increments. Stir every 30 seconds until it is smooth and completely melted.
- Once the chocolate is melted, pour over everything in the 8×8 pan.
- Refrigerate or freeze until the bars are solid.
- Cut into bars and DEVOUR.