If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a salsa with 0 tomatoes. It's all corn, all the time. Can be as spicy as you'd like and can use any type of onion or pepper to alter the flavor a little bit. —NachosNY
ears of corn
handful spring onions
cloves of garlic
ounces rice vinegar
- Cook the corn in any way you’d like
- Cut the corn off the cob and add to a bowl
- Dice pepper, spring onions, jalapeño, and garlic
- Mix each into bowl and while stirring, pour in 1-2 ounces of rice vinegar
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt or more, to taste