If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This dreamy chia pudding has the perfect combination of fresh blackberries, creamy coconut milk and toasted coconut. —grabsomejoy
Makes 6 4oz. servings
- 1 cup pureed blackberries
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup toasted coconut
- In a blender or food processor, blend together the pureed blackberries, coconut milk and coconut sugar.
- Pour into a medium sized bowl. Stir in chia seeds until well mixed.
- Cover and let set in the refrigerator for at least three hours, overnight preferred.
- When ready to serve top with unsweetened coconut and more blackberries. If desired, toast the coconut in a dry fry pan over medium heat. Stir often for 5 minutes or until slightly brown.