If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A raspberry version of the classic French dessert. —na2na3
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, sugar and vanilla.
- Add the flour and whisk until smooth. Gradually add the milk.
- Add raspberries to a buttered pie pan. Pour batter over fruit.
- Bake until golden, 35–40 minutes. Serve immediately.