Author Notes: Tell us about your recipe. —dinneralovestory
Serves: 4 to 6
cup plain yogurt
juice of 1/2 a lime
Salt to taste
ounces fully cooked chorizo sausage, sliced crosswise into rounds
handful fresh spinach
small napa cabbage
avocado, pitted, peeled, and sliced
In This Recipe
- Using a blender or a mini food processor, blend together the yogurt, cilantro, lime juice, cumin, and salt. Set aside. (You can make this ahead of time, if you'd like.)
- In a medium skillet (preferably cast iron) over medium heat, fry the chorizo rounds until brown and crispy on both sides, about 2 minutes per side. Remove from the skillet.
- Turn the heat to medium-high and cook each tortilla until brown, about 30 seconds per side. Stack the tortillas on a plate under a clean kitchen towel to keep them warm until all are heated through.
- Top each tortilla with spinach, cabbage, chorizo rounds, avocado slices, and a heavy drizzle of cilantro dressing.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!