If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tell us about your recipe. —dinneralovestory
Serves 4 to 6
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2/3 cup cilantro
- juice of 1/2 a lime
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- Salt to taste
- 12 ounces fully cooked chorizo sausage, sliced crosswise into rounds
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 handful fresh spinach
- 1/4 small napa cabbage
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled, and sliced
- Using a blender or a mini food processor, blend together the yogurt, cilantro, lime juice, cumin, and salt. Set aside. (You can make this ahead of time, if you'd like.)
- In a medium skillet (preferably cast iron) over medium heat, fry the chorizo rounds until brown and crispy on both sides, about 2 minutes per side. Remove from the skillet.
- Turn the heat to medium-high and cook each tortilla until brown, about 30 seconds per side. Stack the tortillas on a plate under a clean kitchen towel to keep them warm until all are heated through.
- Top each tortilla with spinach, cabbage, chorizo rounds, avocado slices, and a heavy drizzle of cilantro dressing.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!