If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion finely choppes
- 1 leek, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 14 oz. can chopped tomatoes in juice
- 3 small potatoes diced
- 1 medium butternut squash cubed
- 3 cups water
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 1 14 oz. can mixed beans drained and rinsed
- 1 pound medium sized frozen shrimp
- Heat the oil in a large sauce-pan over medium head.
- Add the onions, leek, and garlic and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally until slightly softened.
- Add the tomatoes, potatoes, butternut squash, water, and stock.
- Bring to a boil.
- Stir in the beans and season with salt and pepper.
- Simmer for 40 minutes then add the frozen shrimp and simmer for an additional 10 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Butternut Squash