If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This strawberry grapefruit version is sweet and tart, and full of healthy ingredients. Just because you want to eat healthy doesn’t mean you can’t have a treat now and then. Strawberry and grapefruit may not be the first flavor combination you think of, but give this refreshing combo a chance. —Ultimate Paleo Guide
- 2 frozen bananas, sliced
- 1 (15 oz) can coconut milk
- Juice and zest of one grapefruit
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
- Put the bananas, coconut milk, and grapefruit juice and zest in a blender. Blend until smooth and add the strawberries and honey. Continue blending until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to an airtight, freezer-safe container. Freeze overnight, or until firm. Scoop and serve