If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Balsamic Green Beans Salad is an easy summer beans salad, topped with Feta Cheese and a delicious balsamic dressing. —VibrantPlate
- 100 grams green beans
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or pumpkin seed oil
- 1.5 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt, pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic, grated or sliced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- Wash and dry green beans, then cut off the tops on both sides of each bean, removing any tough strings.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, season with salt and add green beans. Cook beans about 15 minutes or until tender enough, that you can easily stick a fork into the beans. Drain and cool.
- Assemble your balsamic dressing. Combine garlic, salt, pepper, olive oil and balsamic vinegar and mix well. Pour dressing over cooled beans and mix. Top salad with crumbled feta cheese and a couple of cherry tomatoes and serve.