If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tell us about your recipe. —Food52
Basil Parmesan Milk
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes (not oil-packed)
- 1 cup basil leaves and stems, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 to 1/2 cups parmesan rind, broken into pieces
- 6 to 8 black peppercorns
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 1 quart whole milk
- Combine the sun-dried tomatoes, basil, parmesan, peppercorns, bay leaves, and milk in a heavy-bottomed saucepan. Place the pot over medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Remove the pot from the heat and place a lid on the pot. Set aside to infuse for at least 15 minutes and up to 2 hours.
- After infusing, pour the mixture through a fine mesh strainer and reserve the milk, discarding the solids.
Basil Parmesan Panna Cotta with Cherries and Tomato