If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This sauce has its origins in an Argentine country club, hence its name. The sauce is also hugely popular in Peru, where it is a favorite accompaniment to seafood, salads, and other cold dishes, like the Causa Rellena (pictured). The alcohol can be omitted, if so desired. —Carlos C Olaechea
Makes about 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon pisco, brandy, or vodka
- Thoroughly combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl. You can either drizzle this sauce onto a dish with a spoon, transfer to a squeeze bottle for more control, or serve in a small bowl as a dip.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!