If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An easy and delicious breakfast, this Almond Milk Fig Chia Pudding is pretty, vegan and with no added sugars! —VibrantPlate
- 15 grams chia seeds
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- drop of vanilla extract
- 50 grams natural soy yogurt
- 3 tablespoons gluten-free granola
- 3 figs + 1 for decoration
- Place chia seeds in a container and add almond milk and a drop of vanilla extract. Stir well to combine, close container with a lid and set in the fridge to soak for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Peel and mash 3 figs with a fork. Make a few fig slices and cut into quarters the rest.
- In the morning, take the chia pudding out of the fridge and start assembling your breakfast: place a few fig slices on jar walls and press in with your fingers or a spoon to make them stick. Add a couple of spoons of chia pudding on the bottom and a layer of granola. Top with mashed figs, then add a few spoons of yogurt on top and finish with the rest of the chia pudding.
- Decorate with figs slices and granola on top on serve.