If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A creamy and delicious quinoa and oats porridge topped with sliced peaches would make a nice and filling protein packed breakfast. —Sapana
- 1/4 cup Quinoa
- 1/4 cup Oats
- 1 1/2 cups Almond milk
- 1 tablespoon Honey/Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Peaches or any seasonal fruits
- 1 cup Water
- Wash quinoa in water a couple of times and transfer to a saucepan with 1 cup of water.
- Bring it to boil and then simmer the heat for 5 minutes. Add in the rolled oats and almond milk and cook on simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir cardamom powder and in the desired sweetener.
- Serve in small mason jars topped with honey/maple syrup and sliced peaches.