If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a colorful, summery, trendy veggie dish that is just so easy, especially if you prep the zucchini and cabbage ahead of time. The lemon makes the yogurt tangy which is a nice compliment to the sweet tomatoes and pepper flakes give the dish a little kick. This recipe serves 4 as a side dish. I serve it alongside grilled pepper-rosemary pork chops. Double recipe for an entree portion and add garlic bread. Consider adding bits of pancetta. —Ashley B
- 1/2 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Pesto
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 3 cups Spiralized Zucchini
- 2 cups Shredded Red Cabbage
- 5 Cloves Garlic
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 1/2 cups Cherry Tomatoes
- Combine yogurt, pesto, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a bowl and set aside.
- Slice garlic. Halve the tomatoes.
- Heat oil in a cast iron pan over medium heat, then add garlic and red pepper flakes. Saute until fragrant.
- Add zucchini noodles and toss in the oil. Let cook for a few minutes, tossing regularly. Add the cabbage, toss and continue to cook until zucchini is just about done.
- Add tomatoes. Once tomatoes soften, add the yogurt-pesto and toss until noodles are coated.
- Serve warm immediately or cold the next day as lunch.