Author Notes: Vegan Peach Smoothie Popsicles are made from frozen leftover smoothie. An easy and delicious summer treat! —VibrantPlate
nectarine peaches, or regular peaches
tablespoon rolled oats
tablespoons natural soy yogurt
cup water, or as needed
blueberries to top
- Wash and dry peaches. Optionally you can peel them, or just cut into slices, removing the core. Add peach slices to blender.
- Add rolled oats, soy yogurt (or regular yogurt), juice of half a lime and a bit of water. Blend until smooth.
- Transfer smoothie into popsicle molds and fill to about half. Add a handful of granola to each popsicle mold, then top with the rest of the smoothie. Stir in about a spoon of soy yogurt to create delicate white swirls. Add a pops holder into each mold and place into the freezer for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- When the popsicles are frozen, remove from freezer. If your pops are not coming out of the mold, try running water over the mold and gently move them around until they give in and you can get them out of the mold. Serve.
- For the granola I used this recipe: https://www.vibrantplate.com/crunchy-cacao-granola-vegan/