If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Easy, healthy, and vegan breakfast recipe that's packed full of flavour and super warming for a cold autumn morning! —Emma Hyslop
- 1/4 cup Chopped Pecans
- 1/2 cup Quick Porridge Oats
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon Allspice
- 3 tablespoons Pureèd Pumpkin
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup
- In a saucepan over medium heat toast the oats, pecans, and spices for 3 minutes. Stirring consistently until aromatic.
- Add the pumpkin, almond milk, water, and stir.
- Cook the porridge over a low-medium heat for approximately 5 minutes stirring consistently.
- Serve in a bowl topped with the maple syrup, pumpkin seeds, and you can always add yogurt for extra creaminess!