Author Notes: This is a really simple recipe to make and all the prep and cooking can be done in under half an hour, so there really is no excuse not to give it a go. They will last for up to 7 days, if stored in an airtight container, so are perfect to make in batches and snack on throughout the week.
The recipe can be found here - http://www.mynutricounter.com/recipe-chocolate-coconut-cookies/ —Nikki Brown
grams dessicated coconut
tablespoons coconut flour
grams cashew nuts
milliliters coconut oil, melted
pieces medium eggs
tablespoons cacao nibs
tablespoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 160C/320F.
- Add all the ingredients, except the cacao nibs, to a food processor and pulse until the mixture forms a dough ball.
- Add the dough to a mixing bowl and slowly stir in the cacao nibs.
- Divide the mixture into 20 equal parts and form small balls with it.
- Place the balls onto a baking try lined with grease proof paper and flatten them out into circles. Leave approx 1 cm of space between each cookie.
- Bake for 20 minutes until turning golden on the edges.