If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a really simple recipe to make and all the prep and cooking can be done in under half an hour, so there really is no excuse not to give it a go. They will last for up to 7 days, if stored in an airtight container, so are perfect to make in batches and snack on throughout the week.
The recipe can be found here - http://www.mynutricounter... —Nikki Brown
grams dessicated coconut
tablespoons coconut flour
grams cashew nuts
milliliters coconut oil, melted
pieces medium eggs
tablespoons cacao nibs
tablespoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 160C/320F.
- Add all the ingredients, except the cacao nibs, to a food processor and pulse until the mixture forms a dough ball.
- Add the dough to a mixing bowl and slowly stir in the cacao nibs.
- Divide the mixture into 20 equal parts and form small balls with it.
- Place the balls onto a baking try lined with grease proof paper and flatten them out into circles. Leave approx 1 cm of space between each cookie.
- Bake for 20 minutes until turning golden on the edges.