If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It’s almost Mother’s Day and we can’t think of a better way to celebrate with your mum than by making her this delicious and nutritious box of loveliness. There’s no better way of showing someone you care than putting the time in to make them something and this delightful chocolate box not only looks fantastic – it tastes it too.
The recipe can be found here - http://www.mynutricounter.com/recipe-truffles/ —Nikki Brown
- 375 grams pitted dates
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 5 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 piece Zest & juice from 1 orange
- 1 tablespoon cacao
- 90 grams ground almonds
- Soak the dates in water and leave for at least 4 hours.
- Drain the dates, then add to a food processor along with the rest of the truffle ingredients. Pulse until well combined, thick and smooth.
- Divide into balls, then roll in your choice of toppings.
- Add to small cake cases and place in a box.
More Great Recipes: