If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This delicious, quick and easy fruit smoothie recipe is super sweet and very tasty, it makes a fantastic healthy breakfast.
The recipe can be found here - http://www.mynutricounter.com/raspberry-cherry-smoothie/ —Nikki Brown
- 140 grams frozen raspberries
- 235 milliliters almond milk
- 260 grams frozen cherries
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 piece Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon honey (or maple syrup)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blitz until smooth and delicious!