If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It might seem like an odd combination, but this is a simple, yet delicious fall dessert for your Thanksgiving spread. The maple and thyme glaze on the beet noodles add a bright, earthy texture to the airy coconut chocolate ricotta mousse. —Ann Ittoop
- 16 ounces red beet noodles
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate, shaved
- 1/3 cup thick coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- In a large skillet on medium high heat, add the maple syrup and water. Stir until bubbling forms. When it begins to bubble, add the beet noodles and thyme and cook until tender. When the noodles become tender, remove from heat and set aside.
- Now, in a food processor, add the ricotta, shaved chocolate, coconut milk, and 2 tbsp. of maple syrup. Blend until smooth.
- In a serving cup, add the mousse and top with glazed beet noodles. Add fresh thyme for garnish.