If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A delicious spin on the classic comfort food, curated by Seven Lions Executive Chef Patrick Russ —sevenlionschi
- 2000 grams Manchego
- 2000 grams White Cheddar Cheese
- 12 quarts Half and Half
- 200 grams Shallots
- 20 grams Iota Carrageenan
- 12 grams Xanthan
- 1500 grams White Wine
- 90 grams Butter
- 160 grams Garlic
- Sweat the shallot and garlic in butter.
- Deglaze with white wine.
- Add half and half and bring to a boil.
- Add iota carrageenan, xanthan and salt.
- Whisk in cheeses.
- Blend in batches on high for two minutes at a time, adjust.
- 2 tablespoons Green onions
- 1 tablespoon Garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces Jumbo lump crap meat
- 1/8 cup White wine
- 1.5 cups Cheese sauce
- 1/8 cup Heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay
- 4 ounces Garganelli pasta
- Lemon juice
- In a pan, sweat the garlic and green onions.
- Add lump crab meat and deglaze with white wine.
- Once the pan of white wine is reduced by about 80%, add the cheese sauce and heavy cream.
- Add pasta and old bay seasoning.
- Adjust seasoning with lemon juice and salt.
- Mix with cheese and enjoy!