If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
A delicious spin on the classic comfort food, curated by Seven Lions Executive Chef Patrick Russ
A delicious spin on the classic comfort food, curated by Seven Lions Executive Chef Patrick Russ—sevenlionschi
grams White Cheddar Cheese
quarts Half and Half
grams Iota Carrageenan
grams White Wine
- Sweat the shallot and garlic in butter.
- Deglaze with white wine.
- Add half and half and bring to a boil.
- Add iota carrageenan, xanthan and salt.
- Whisk in cheeses.
- Blend in batches on high for two minutes at a time, adjust.
tablespoons Green onions
tablespoon Garlic, thinly sliced
ounces Jumbo lump crap meat
cup White wine
cups Cheese sauce
cup Heavy cream
teaspoon Old Bay
ounces Garganelli pasta
- In a pan, sweat the garlic and green onions.
- Add lump crab meat and deglaze with white wine.
- Once the pan of white wine is reduced by about 80%, add the cheese sauce and heavy cream.
- Add pasta and old bay seasoning.
- Adjust seasoning with lemon juice and salt.
- Mix with cheese and enjoy!