If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This healthy and delicious chicken tikka kebab recipe has the perfect blend of spices and flavours, which is sure to leave your taste buds satisfied and your body nourished. Simple yet effective!
The recipe can be found here - http://www.mynutricounter.com/recipe-chicken-tikka-kebab/ —Nikki Brown
- 4 pieces chicken breasts
- 2 pieces cloves of garlic, crushed
- 6 tablespoons natural yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- Add all the ingredients (except for the chicken) to a bowl and mix well.
- Chop the chicken breasts into small chunks.
- Place the marinated chicken onto skewers and grill until the chicken is cooked (approximately 15 minutes, turning occasionally).
- Serve with chopped red onion and tomatoes!