If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These delicious oatmeal bars are full of nutrition, easy to make and a taste sensation. They make the perfect gluten free and sugar free breakfast or snack.
The recipe can be found here - http://www.mynutricounter... —Nikki Brown
grams cashew or almond butter
grams gluten free oats
tablespoon chia seeds
teaspoon ground cinnamon
grams honey (or maple syrup)
tablespoon maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 170C/340F.
- Mix together the gluten free oats, cashew (or almond) butter, cinnamon and honey (maple syrup) until fully combined. Beat the egg in a separate bowl, then add to the oat mixture and mix again until fully combined.
- Chop and de-stem the strawberries. Add to a blender with the 1 tbsp. of maple syrup and chia seeds, then blend until smooth.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper then add 3/4 of the oat mixture to the bottom of the tray, spread evenly.
- Add the pureed strawberry and chia mixture on top, then add the rest of the oat mixture along with your choice of toppings.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes (until the top starts to brown).
- Enjoy! :)