If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Chia pudding is one of our favourite breakfasts and if you like peanut butter and jam together then this deliciously sweet almond butter and jam delight is for you. It makes a fantastic breakfast or dessert and it’s so easy to make too. We like to make ours before bed so it’s all ready for when we wake up in the morning.
The recipe can be found here -
For the blueberry compote:
- 130 grams blueberries
- 1 piece Juice from ½ lemon
For the chia pudding and Optional Toppings:
- 225 milliliters almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 4 pieces blueberries
- Add the blueberries and lemon juice to a pan and heat over a medium/high heat for approximately 5 minutes (until you reach a thick compote consistency) then place the compote in a jar and refrigerate.
- Add all the pudding ingredients (except for the chia seeds) to a blender and blitz until smooth and fully combined, then add to a bowl and then add the chia seeds. Mix until well combined. Place in the fridge overnight to thicken.
- Once everything is ready - layer the chia mixture on top of the jam and serve with honey and fresh blueberries to top.