If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: For an easy to make snack that is perfect to have in the freezer for any sweet cravings, these delicious ice-cream banana pops are a must try. These are made with melted dark chocolate, but you could try a making a chocolate ganache with cacao and maple syrup too.
The recipe can be found here -
- 4 pieces Bananas, halved and frozen
- 100 grams dark chocolate, melted (dairy free optional)
- Peel the bananas and chop them in half, then place on a lolly stick and leave them in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
- Melt the chocolate over a pan of boiling water (which should only take a minute) then coat on each of the banana pops.
- Roll on the toppings of your choice.