Author Notes: This scrumptious blueberry pudding, jam and custard recipe is really easy to make, is deeply satisfying and can be ready in under 30 minutes.
The recipe can be found here - http://www.mynutricounter.com/recipe-blueberry-pudding/
For the pudding:
grams plain wholemeal flour
milliliters unsweetened almond milk
For the custard:
milliliters coconut milk
tablespoons honey or maple syrup
piece vanilla pod
pieces egg yolks
- Preheat the oven to 200C/390F.
- Add coconut oil to the bottom of each muffin tin, then heat for 5 mins in the oven.
- Add the coconut milk, honey/maple syrup and vanilla for the custard to a saucepan and heat gently over a medium heat until warm, but not boiling.
- Add the beaten egg yolks to the custard pan and stir continuously until everything is combined, then turn down to a low heat for another 15 minutes until thickened, whisking occasionally.
- Once everything is ready - add the toppings of your choice and enjoy!