If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This scrumptious blueberry pudding, jam and custard recipe is really easy to make, is deeply satisfying and can be ready in under 30 minutes.
The recipe can be found here - http://www.mynutricounter.com/recipe-blueberry-pudding/
For the pudding:
- 50 grams plain wholemeal flour
- 1 piece egg
- 75 milliliters unsweetened almond milk
- 25 pieces blueberries
For the custard:
- 600 milliliters coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1 piece vanilla pod
- 9 pieces egg yolks
- Preheat the oven to 200C/390F.
- Add coconut oil to the bottom of each muffin tin, then heat for 5 mins in the oven.
- Add the coconut milk, honey/maple syrup and vanilla for the custard to a saucepan and heat gently over a medium heat until warm, but not boiling.
- Add the beaten egg yolks to the custard pan and stir continuously until everything is combined, then turn down to a low heat for another 15 minutes until thickened, whisking occasionally.
- Once everything is ready - add the toppings of your choice and enjoy!