If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This easy to prepare and delicious lunch or dinner recipe only has 239 calories per serving, so it’s perfect for those wanting to cut the calories and lose weight. It can be ready in under 10 minutes and is full of nutrition and goodness.
The recipe can be found here -
- 2 pieces sea bass fillets
- 150 grams tenderstem broccoli
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 pieces dried apricots
- Place a pan of water on the hob to boil.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, then add in the sea bass fillets skin side down, fry over a medium/high heat for 2 minutes.
- Drain the broccoli, then plate up adding the sea bass fillets on top.
- Chop the apricots into tiny chunks, then sprinkle on top of the sea bass along with the chopped walnuts and pomegranate seeds.