If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe came about due to our new found love of plantain. Have you ever tried it before? It’s super delicious and we love to eat it fried with honey, so we began to experiment to find the perfect plantain fritter recipe, and here it is.
The recipe can be found here -
- 260 grams plantain
- 20 grams kale
- 50 grams coconut flour
- 1 piece garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 piece egg
- 4 tablespoons Greek yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Peel the skin from the plantains then grate into a large bowl.
- Add in the rest of the fritter ingredients (except for the coconut oil) and mix until well combined.
- Heat the coconut oil in a frying pan. Once hot, add in the fritters and fry for 3 minutes on each side.
- Mix the Greek yoghurt with the honey and use for dipping.
More Great Recipes: