If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A quick and easy to make colourful display of goodness, a perfect light dessert for anytime. If you include kiwis, mangoes, strawberries and oranges you would be consuming vitamins A, C, and E, also fibre, potassium, magnesium, folate and lutein. This is one delicious way of getting most of your recommended daily quota of fruit, giving you a really healthy boost. The recipe can be found here -
http://www.mynutricounter.com/tropical-fruit-terrine/ —Nikki Brown
- 500 grams mixed fruits, cut into ½ inch cubes
- 375 milliliters coconut water
- 15 grams coconut Sugar
- 90 grams powdered gelatin
- Combine the coconut water, gelatin and sugar in a saucepan. Simmer for about 3 minutes or until gelatine and sugar has dissolved.
- Coat the bottom of a small loaf pan with the gelatin mixture. Put in the freezer to set a bit for 3-5 minutes.
- Pour in remaining gelatin.
- Wrap with plastic and chill for at least 4 hours.
- To remove from the mould, dip the loaf pan in hot water for a few seconds and invert onto a serving platter.