If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These little tartelettes with sweet potatoes is one of our favorite family dish especially during fall and winter. You can also use pumpkin instead of the potatoes, tastes heavenly too :) —Patricia
- 3 medium-sized sweet potatoes
- 1 packet puff pastry
- 100 grams creme fraiche
- 100 grams goat cheese, cut into small pieces
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chives, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, ground
- 1 chili pepper, finely chopped
- salt & black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (390°F). Place the unpeeled sweet potatoes on a baking tray and bake them for approx. 30-35 min; the time depends on the size of the potatoes (occasionally stick a fork into them to try if they are soft inside).
- Once they are done, let them cool down, peel and cut them into thin slices. Roll out the pastry, cut it into approx. 8 rectangles and brush it with the whisked egg.
- Brush the pastry thinly with the creme fraiche and place the sweet potatoe slices onto them.
- Season with salt and pepper, garnish with the goat cheese and chilli; place them in the oven and bake them for 20 minutes until the pastry is golden brown.
- In the meantime stir the parsley, the chives, the garlic cloves with the olive oil and season also with salt and pepper.
- Once the tartelettes are ready, brush them with the mixture. Serve warm with fresh green salad and a glass of wine. Enjoy!