If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Super easy tart recipe that will impress your dinner guests! —Tiffany Welsh
Makes 1 tart
- 1 cup Hazlenuts
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil, room temperature
- 3 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Large Pear, cut into thin slices
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 9 inch round or a 15×4 inch tart pan.
- In a food processor, chop sugar and hazelnuts until finely ground. Add coconut oil, eggs, cocoa, vanilla, cinnamon and salt and process until combined. Pour into prepared pan.
- Peel and core pear. Cut into ver thin slices. Arrange slices on top of chocolate mixture without pressing down.
- Place tart pan on a baking sheet and bake about 30-45 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean.