If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Pumpkin Spice season is upon us and this easy autunmal nut mix is a great snack to have on hand for a happy hour or even just a desk-drawer snack! —Grant Melton
Makes 2 cups
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- pinches freshly grated nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 375. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place the walnuts, almonds and pepita seeds into a bowl and toss to combine. Add the melted butter and maple syrup and toss until all the nuts are wet. Add in the salt, cinnamon, ground ginger, ground cinnamon and nutmeg. Toss to coat. Once coated, pour onto the parchment lined sheet tray and spread evenly. Place in the oven and bake for 7 minutes. Remove and stir and then cook for 5 minutes more. Remove for oven and allow to cool before placing them into a serving bowl or airtight container.
More Great Recipes: