If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tell us about your recipe. —Alannah | Kale Mary
For the cookies
- 1 1/2 cups amond meal
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons maply syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees C, and combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Roll out the cookie dough onto a lined baking tray and use a cookie cutter to evenly cut out the cookie shapes. (A cookie cutter helps keep each cookie uniform… an important tool for ice cream sandwiches!)
- Cook in the oven for 10 minutes. When the cookies come out of the oven, they will be soft to touch so it’s best to leave them for 5-10 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
For the sorbet
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 3/4 cup rice milk (stored in the freezer for 4 hours)
- Add ingredients into a bowl and use a hand blender to combine the raspberries with the semi-frozen rice milk.
- Evenly spread into a shallow baking dish and place in the freezer for approx. 2 hours, to freeze into shape.
- Once set, use the same cookie cutter you used for the cookies to cut out rounds of the sorbet.
- Add cookie on either side of the sorbet slices and enjoy.