If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Who loves chocolate, marshmallows, jam and biscuit? We do!
Why not try this Australian iconic treat with the bonus of wholesome ingredients, minus the additives and preservatives with our Wagon Wheel Slice recipe. Only 7 ingredients and easy-peezy to make! —Organic Times
- 250 grams Organic Times salted butter, softened.
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 3/4 cup raspberry jam
- 150 grams Organic Times vanilla mallows (marshmallows) halved longways
- 300 grams Organic Times dark chocolate drops
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced.
- Grease a 3cm-deep, medium size rectangular slice pan.
- Line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 2cm from edge on all sides.
- Using an electric mixer, beat 200g butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Sift flours over butter mixture. Stir until dough comes together.
- Press mixture into prepared pan and bake for 20 minutes until golden.
- Spread warm base with jam.
- Cover with marshmallows, flat side facing down.
- Bake for 2 minutes or until marshmallow has slightly melted.
- Remove from oven. Cool in tin.
- Combine chocolate and remaining butter in small saucepan over low heat.
- Cook, stirring until melted, then pour over marshmallows.
- Tap pan to level surface.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
- Stand at room temperature for 5 minutes before cutting into pieces and serving.