Author Notes: Every time I make this people ask for the recipe. —judye
pounds butternut squash
tablespoon thinly sliced fresh sage
cups seedles red grapes
Thinly sliced onion
tablespoons olive oil
cup chopped toasted pecans
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 425 and coat a baking dish with olive oil.
- Peel butternut squash , remove seeds and slice into rough one inch cubes.
- In a bowl, combine squash onion grapes and sage.
- Drizzle with olive oil and honey and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well with hands
- Place in well-oiled baking dish
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour until browned. Stir from time to time while baking
- sprinkle with pecans before serving
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Butternut Squash