If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe was inspired by a combination of my favorite granola experiences. I love how versatile this recipe can be. You can change the fruit and seeds, add more cinnamon, vanilla to your liking. —ChowBella76
- 4 cups of organic rolled oats
- ½ cups Chia Seeds
- ½ cups Ground flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon Ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup Chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup Pepitas
- 6 Dried apricots chopped
- 1/4 cup Dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup Dried blueberries
- 1/2 cup Golden raisins
- 1 cup Unsweetened coconut flakes (I typically add more)
- 1/2 cup Banana chips broken up (add at the end after baking granola)
- 1/2 cup Unfiltered Coconut Oil
- 1/3 cup Local Raw Honey
- 1 tablespoon Agave Maple syrup – Trader Joes
- 1 tablespoon Pure Vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Line baking sheet with parchment (13 by 18 sheet pan)
- In a big bowl, mix all dry ingredients except the banana chips.
- Heat, coconut oil, Honey, Agave, Vanilla until coconut oil is melted from solid
- Mix in the wet with the dry
- Spread the mixture in a thin layer on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, until very lightly toasted
- Add broken banana chips at the end