If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Want to see some Halloween magic? Shari's Berries is going to show you how to cast a spell over ordinary grocery store treats and spookify them with their Graveyard Shift recipe! —Shari's Berries
- Chocolate Pudding
- Biscuit Cookie
- White Pudding
- Chocolate Cookie
- Gummy Worms
- Real or Artificial Flowers
- plastic cups (but you can use glass)
- plastic Halloween decorations
- Take a plastic (but you can use glass) cup and fill the cup with chocolate and vanilla pudding.
- Next, crumble a chocolate cookie and use that for the "dirt."
- Top it with a biscuit cookie and use the frosting of your choice to write something spooky on it.
- Lastly, add some fun decorations such as worms and plastic body parts, and you got yourself a grave!