If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Pumpkin is not just for desserts! Breakfast is just minutes away from pumpkin-goodness. —Alexa Federico
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed butter or oil
- 8 slices gluten free bread
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup dairy free milk
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- Set a large pan on medium heat. Add the butter or oil.
- In a medium-sized bowl, add the rest of the ingredients (besides the bread) and whisk.
- In two batches, dip each piece of bread in the bowl, making sure to coat each side completely and letting the excess liquid drip off, then place in the pan.
- Flip after 3-5 minutes, when a slight crust is forming.