If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes: as much as you'd like!
boneless, skinless chicken breasts
salt, pepper, oil for the grill
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium heat and oil the grill. Sprinkle as many pieces of chicken as you are using with salt and pepper.
- When the grill is hot, place the chicken on the grill and let it cook over halfway without disturbing it, about 20 minutes for 2-inch thick pieces of chicken.
- Flip the chicken and spread about 2 tablespoons of pesto on each piece, enough to form a coating of pesto. Let the chicken finish cooking through on the second side without disturbing it, 10-15 minutes.
- Serve the chicken immediately with your favorite dinner. Enjoy!
- Notes I portion one large chicken breast (anything over 8 ounces) for two people. How many people you are serving will dictate how much chicken and pesto you need. For quicker cook time, cut the pieces of chicken in half through the breast to form 2 thinner pieces. Chicken an inch or less thick will cook through in a little less than half the time.